To answer your question to number two, I think that there are many ways to take action to make healthy foods more affordable to the U.S. consumer. I feel that everyone needs to take action or there will be a snowball effect of hurting farmers and making the U.S. sick since we can't all afford the best foods. Even though it will be difficult, there needs to be a change. The government should support farmers to encourage planting vegetables. This way farmers won't have to spend so much money planting and it will be cheaper to the consumer. I think that people should start having programs to make food healthier to the consumer and reverse the effect of what is happening currently as shown in Food, Inc. What is there to lose? It can only get better.
For question two, I do think there is a movement towards organic foods. It was encouraging that Wal-Mart was incorporating organic foods in their products. I feel if more people were aware and active, organic foods and the known 'bad foods' could be at an equal price. Does anyone agree?
To answer your question to number two, I think that there are many ways to take action to make healthy foods more affordable to the U.S. consumer. I feel that everyone needs to take action or there will be a snowball effect of hurting farmers and making the U.S. sick since we can't all afford the best foods. Even though it will be difficult, there needs to be a change. The government should support farmers to encourage planting vegetables. This way farmers won't have to spend so much money planting and it will be cheaper to the consumer. I think that people should start having programs to make food healthier to the consumer and reverse the effect of what is happening currently as shown in Food, Inc. What is there to lose? It can only get better.
ReplyDeleteFor question two, I do think there is a movement towards organic foods. It was encouraging that Wal-Mart was incorporating organic foods in their products. I feel if more people were aware and active, organic foods and the known 'bad foods' could be at an equal price. Does anyone agree?
ReplyDelete